Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating:
AV® Preeminent™ (5.0 out of 5)
Ronald D. Gardner is a long-time Ann Arbor resident, and practices in the areas
of trusts, estates and estate planning. He works regularly with individuals and
corporate fiduciaries who are responsible for administering and distributing trusts
and estates of all sizes, ranging from insolvent estates to estates in excess of
$10 Million. He also represents individuals who are beneficiaries of trusts and
estates, particularly in matters involving trust/estate litigation.
Attorney Gardner administered trusts, guardianships and estates for nine (9) years
as an Assistant Vice-President and Trust Officer at Ann Arbor Trust Co. from 1975-1984.
He practiced law with the Ann Arbor firm of Harris, Lax, Guenzel & Dew (1984-1989)
and as Senior Attorney with the national law firm of Miller Canfield (1989-1996).
He founded Gardner and Associates, P.C. on December 20, 1996.
Bachelor of Arts, Michigan State University (with honors) 1974; Juris Doctor, University of Detroit 1982
Professional and Civic Involvement:
· State Bar of Michigan – Member
· Washtenaw County Bar Association (“WCBA”) – Member
· WCBA Probate and Estate Planning Section – Member and Past President
· State Bar of Michigan Probate and Estate Planning Section – Member
· Washtenaw Estate Planning Council – Member and Past President
· First Presbyterian Church – Ann Arbor
· Washtenaw United Way – Past Department Chair
· Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation Professional Advisory Council – Past Member
· Kiwanis Club of Ann Arbor – President (2010-2011)